MEET | NETWORK | DO BUSINESS | LEARN
Ministry of Tourism, Government of India and Federation of Associations in Indian Tourism & Hospitality (FAITH), together have launched India Tourism Mart, a Virtual Trade event to be held on 18th, 19th & 20th February 2021.
FAITH is the apex body of the Tourism & Hospitality Industry in the private sector in India where, all the National Associations of Tour Operators, Travel Agents, Hotels, Transport Operators, Conventions & Exhibition Operators, Restaurants and Tourism Attractions are members. These associations in alphabetical order are ADTOI, ATOAI, FHRAI, HAI, IATO, ICPB, IHHA, ITTA, TAAI & TAFI.
FAITH, on behalf of the whole tourism industry engages in key policy and strategy ideation with Central and State Governments of India for growth of the Indian Tourism Industry.
FAITH has closely worked with Governments on tourism components of various national and strategic policies. Some of these policies include:
2. GST strategy
3. Monuments PPP policy
4. NITI Aayog vision document
5. Foreign Trade Policy 2015-20 ( SEIS), of economic surveys, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
6. Udaan policy
7. Union Budget discussions with Finance Minister for budgets for 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018
8. Cruise tourism policy
9. I respect women badges
10. Tourism negotiations for trade blocs of SAARC, RCEP , Indo-US , Indo-Morocco
11. State Tourism policies for Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Delhi, Jammu & Kashmir & Punjab
12. Brainstorming sessions with Aviation, Railways, Commerce, Finance, BIs , Road and Highways, Waterways among other national initiatives.